For my artifact I used our class' transactional model and still composition tecniques to frame a scene in a short student class assignment in another class. I used the rule of thirds to create two main key points of focus. In that frame where we are all up on the table battling one another you can see line in the direction of our arms, texture in the ruffled skirt and fishnets, color in the saturation and contrasting highlights and shadows and space in the way we are divided down the middle of the table.
When filming this project I was very picky with my group and I made sure the final alignment was something I could use in this class. I was a little bit of a DP in the other class.
I feel that this class has taught me a lot of good communication design principals. I am starting to see myself using what I've learned in class in the real world.
When filming this project I was very picky with my group and I made sure the final alignment was something I could use in this class. I was a little bit of a DP in the other class.
I feel that this class has taught me a lot of good communication design principals. I am starting to see myself using what I've learned in class in the real world.
No comments:
Post a Comment