Find me weird, but when I saw this:
Yeah. Did you drop something too?
This is absolutely the sexiest thing I've ever laid my eyes on (except Mr. Young's son). I can't wait to get it in my house so I can touch it... and utilize it (the computer, not Mr. Young's son).
The design alone is pretty hot, but check out the website. Check out how they show this babe off! It's all in the presentation, baby. You're halfway there when you're catching eyes... I can teach you how to turn heads... but, darling, leave it up to the pros to break necks. This Mac Pro is a babe born to break necks when someone walks by. Just look at it.
Do you need to look at it again?
Here, I'll give you time to let your drool hit the floor.
...
...
Ok.
Sexy, right?
Now back to me.
Ok, so since I'm using this to fulfill an assignment I better write something good so I can get a good grade, right? Duh. So here we go.
The BOMB-DIGGITY of Good Presentation, Good Design, and a Good Website.
Allow me to re-introduce to you the all-stupifying Mac Pro of the future. The Mac itself is just... *gets the chills* ...Did I mention it supports 4K video? Yeah, the Mac itself is fabulously fitting and its fantastic to even think about. But the assignment, as I recall, doesn't say I must boast about the product. So I will attempt to move on to another topic.
The design of the product, don't even get me started. One word: sexy. The design of the website, try to get me to stop! I love it. It's black, clean, simple and it's quiet. I feel as if I'm in a dark room with this sexy little thing and the Mac Pro is the only thing there is to look at. But I don't even care to look around the rest of the room to check if there's anything else around us. That Mac Pro holds onto my eye as if looking anywhere else will get me killed.
The presentation, which is also part of the website, is an adventure. The animated website takes you through a tour of this sexy machine. As I explore the Mac on the screen I feel as if I am exploring it in my room. I begin the adventure of getting to know the Mac and the animation shows that babe taking the first layer off. Now I'm seeing more than what initially caught my eye. And it's good. It's a whole lot of good. I want more so I keep scrolling down the page and instead of a normal scroll the text fades away and that little sexy thing spins around and the tops gets tossed away. I don't care where that top lands. I'm enjoying more of what I'm seeing now. ...I'll let your mind wander.
That was a teaser to get you to click on the picture and go see that babe in action for yourself.
Go check it out, if you haven't already done so.
Go.

No comments:
Post a Comment