Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sarafina's the name. Love's the game.

Hi, I'm Sarafina - a completely uninteresting person - and here's what you should know about me. 

I'm the firstborn child in my family, I believe in unicorns and I have a fascination with extrasensory perceptions. Here's more (useless) information you can have:

Name: Sarafina - Is a hebrew name meaning "fiery-winged." The name Sarafina comes from the name Seraphina which comes from seraphim, who are the most powerful angels in the Bible. Also, an angel of the highest order, often depicted as a child with wings. 

Favorite Color: White - The color white projects purity, cleanliness and neutrality. White often reminds me of Heaven with angels dancing among the clouds in white flowing gowns with white wings. It is considered to be the color of perfection. 

Zodiac Sign: Aries - First sign of the zodiac. Element: fire. Ruling planet: Mars. - Fire is also associated with springtime, which brings new life after the cold of winter, and this fire is unstoppable and unquenchable. There are positive and negative aspects for me being that I am an Aries. 

From fire I have a contagious enthusiasm when everything is going well. But when things are not going as I had hoped, I find myself sinking to low depths. I tend to be impulsive and rash. I have a habit of not thinking things through before I act, speak, behave or make decisions. In general, I make and act on decisions quickly. When I am right, it is very positive, but when I'm wrong I can cause myself a lot of problems trying to rectify things. 

On the other hand, those close to me can count on me, at times too much, as I apt to be easily enthused about things or people who are not always worth the effort. When I do anything it is never in half measure. I always go the extra mile. Since I don't always think things through, I can be frequently disappointed. 

When it comes to romance my relationships are never cool or calm. I must give my all and there are no compromises. I cannot stand deception or prevention. I give from the depth of my being, and I'm hurt when this is not returned. 

From Mars, I have inherited a combative nature where I can sense that I will win, but I also know when to let go if I think the obstacles are too great and appear insurmountable. My faults often stem from my character. My trusting nature, my openness and my enthusiasm can at times appear sincere, even naive. My possessive temperament can lead you into situations that become exaggerated and painful. As a result, I may not be aware of the snares and pitfalls that await me. 

I have a tendency to want to persist in the errors of my ways. My impetuosity and my energy may at times turn into wrath and fury. If I'm not able to deal with these excesses of negative energy in an acceptable way, I run the risk of creating serious internal conflict, which will prevent me turning around the critical events in my life. 

In my immediate circle, I take on all moral transgressions as if they were my own. I have a strong tendency to take a lot on myself. When I realize I have been deceived, I'm shocked and immediately break ties, but then come to regret the hasty decision. In my relationship to other signs I am often attracted by the spiritual and free-spirited and equilibrium. I am also attracted to mystery and those who exhibit eccentricities, which are the opposite of my own character. 

~ Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment