Friday, August 30, 2013

It grinds my gears...

As Peter Griffin always says "You know what really grinds my gears" I have found myself to have a few gear grinding issues with other people. 

Observe.

You know what really grinds my gears? Idiots who disrespect their Beemers. You have the money for a Z3... You live in the same snob area as my parents... Then you have the money for a rental truck or something... Don't strap a... Whatever that is... To the top of your convertible!!! 



I have a Beemer. You have a Beemer. I wish mine was white (so I'm a little jealous of you). Our two cars are the same age. Different models but our cars grew up together. I'm like a mommy... Don't treat your baby like that. Treat it kindly like the way I treat my baby. You don't see me strapping my harp to my car. It's too big. Won't fit inside. So I rent a second car just to tote my harp around to gigs. Seriously, butthole, don't treat your car like that. 

Augh. 

You know what else really grinds my gears? 

PEOPLE WHO GET YOUR CUSTOM GRANITE TABLE TOP ORDER WRONG!!!!


Holy poop. I ordered gold and WHITE... Not gold and black.... This just throws everything off... My open house is soon and I don't have much time to be throwing a fit over the dinning room table... So I'm just gonna deal with it.... But it's gonna grind my gears for the rest of my life.... Or at least every time I look at it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment