K, I ain't doing that again. Note To Self: No more hanging myself upside down off the back of the couch...
Auugghh... I should be doing homework... And I know I'm supposed to be using this blog for "educational purposes" or whatever but honestly I think I may just use this as a way to escape from my everyday, dragged out, boring life.
Like today, for instance, I made a breakthrough in science by somehow managing to pull off the completely impossible. What did I do? Nothing. I simply /did/ "nothing"!! You'd think that by hanging off the back of the couch upside down that surely that would be considered doing something, but in all honesty my philosophy suggests that I achieved at doing no thing. Nothing. And my worst critic and my best friend have made an unanimous decision that indeed I'm not doing anything right now.
P.s.
Don't let your cat be your best friend because she'll tell you that you are your own worst critic.

No comments:
Post a Comment